Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A New Begining of Life

Alhamdulillah....Thank you Allah...The first attempt ever in my whole 31 years of life that now I have my own BLOG. Reason to have a page on my own is to have the opportunity to share a daily life experience to other people as their reading pleasure not otherwise. I would also loves to receive any positive feedbacks/comments from all of you. Hopefully with this new begining it will encourage lots of new great things/experiences in the future together with a prayer I can become a better person within, as a mother, wife, daughter, sister, friend, colleague, worker and one of the best Ummah in this world...Insyaallah...

All post herein after will either be in English (International) or Malay language...

Enjoy & And Have A Wonderful Day Ahead....!

1 comment:

  1. welcome to the blogger world yan. aku dah lama ada tp kekdg malas update and nasib baik it still alive heheheh

    ReplyDelete